What are the city building's hours, location, phone, fax and e-mail?

Please check out [ Contact Us ] page.



Who determines the tax value on my property?

Harrison County Property Valuation (PVA)



Who do I contact about street problems?

Contact the City Building and speak to the City Clerk. You can visit our [ Contact Us ] page for contact information.



Who do I contact about sanitation/sewer problems?

You will need to contact City Hall (859) 234-3185.



When does city council meet?

City Council meets the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 P.M. in the City Building.